Wednesday, August 12, 2009

big things to come

Unfortunately this blog has recently been a bit dead. I have not been able to update as much as I'd like, but I can tell you that this will not be the case for long.

John and I have decided to re-vamp the blog and take it in a whole new direction.

We are planning a release of a number of new features. From now on, this blog will be primarily interviews. We will also cover industry news and physical reviews of tees. We have a number of featured interviews that will be published soon.

We want this to be one of the number one spots where you can come and read interviews with people involved in the tee industry. This includes everything from big name tee brands to up and coming brands.

Keep checking back and you will soon see exactly what I'm talking about. Be prepared for major updates and tons of interviews coming soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home